During mentor time today, Year 3 students shared tips and tricks with Year 1 students. Year 2 students mixed across programs. In an effort to build school community and get to know each other better, we spent time “just talking.” One of our most important VRG values is community (gemenskap). We believe together we are stronger!
- Rapport: Ledarskap i en digitaliserad skola June 26, 2017
- When student work is recognized outside of school, it becomes more real June 14, 2017
- Grow Trees Grow … Graduation 2017 June 12, 2017
- Remembering “Studentbalen 2017” June 7, 2017
- Sometimes, the most powerful learning takes place outside the classroom and in the connection between people June 5, 2017
- active learning aesthetics alumni Eastern Africa Economy English entrepreneurship foreign language History hållbarhet international lab leadership MEP music natural science parents project school culture science social science sports språket staff students swedish syv technology Uncategorized vrg info