During mentor time today, Year 3 students shared tips and tricks with Year 1 students. Year 2 students mixed across programs. In an effort to build school community and get to know each other better, we spent time “just talking.” One of our most important VRG values is community (gemenskap). We believe together we are stronger!
- Hattie and Nottingham on Learning: Visible, Measurable, Effective November 16, 2017
- Creative learning in French October 30, 2017
- 3-steps to blended learning – an example from Geometry October 26, 2017
- Media and Information Literacy – our VR Librarians are hard at work! October 12, 2017
- Using Word Feud to build vocabulary September 21, 2017
- active learning aesthetics alumni Eastern Africa Economy English entrepreneurship foreign language History hållbarhet international lab leadership MEP music natural science parents project school culture science Skolchefens blogg social science sports språket staff students swedish technology Uncategorized vrg info