During mentor time today, Year 3 students shared tips and tricks with Year 1 students. Year 2 students mixed across programs. In an effort to build school community and get to know each other better, we spent time “just talking.” One of our most important VRG values is community (gemenskap). We believe together we are stronger!
- Kollegialt lärande ur olika perspektiv April 3, 2017
- VRG students win at #UF2017 (again!) March 24, 2017
- Teachers team together & learn from each other @VR Workshops 2017 March 21, 2017
- VRG besökte #TrippelHelix konferens om skolans digitalisering March 20, 2017
- “Spring” into action in our library! March 19, 2017
- active learning aesthetics alumni Eastern Africa Economy English entrepreneurship foreign language History hållbarhet international leadership MEP music natural science parents project school culture science social science spets sports språket staff students swedish syv technology Uncategorized vrg info