During mentor time today, Year 3 students shared tips and tricks with Year 1 students. Year 2 students mixed across programs. In an effort to build school community and get to know each other better, we spent time “just talking.” One of our most important VRG values is community (gemenskap). We believe together we are stronger!
- Students say MEPNL was “eye-opening and enlightening” February 27, 2017
- Blended Learning in Physics gets the whole group engaged … February 24, 2017
- Teachers save time and students learn more with oral exams in math February 14, 2017
- Rapport: En digital kursstruktur för synlig undervisning och ökad elevkontakt #CanvasLMS February 12, 2017
- Parents and staff share the same goal February 5, 2017
- active learning aesthetics alumni Eastern Africa English entrepreneurship foreign language History hållbarhet international leadership MEP music natural science parents project school culture science social science spanish spets sports språket staff students swedish syv technology Uncategorized vrg info