During mentor time today, Year 3 students shared tips and tricks with Year 1 students. Year 2 students mixed across programs. In an effort to build school community and get to know each other better, we spent time “just talking.” One of our most important VRG values is community (gemenskap). We believe together we are stronger!
- Shakespeare soliloquies in Spets 1 December 6, 2016
- What do year 9 students wonder about when they are looking for a good high school? December 1, 2016
- Seminarium: Digitala prov i Sverige och Finland November 22, 2016
- How to develop investigative writing skills? Using the whole brain with 3d theatre and art November 22, 2016
- Learning by doing … Swedish presentations about language variation November 21, 2016
- active learning aesthetics alumni Eastern Africa English entrepreneurship foreign language History hållbarhet international leadership MEP music natural science parents project school culture science social science spanish spets sports språket staff students swedish syv technology Uncategorized vrg info