Students were assessed in accordance with the grading criteria from their English and Swedish courses:
- The ability to express oneself in English
- The ability to use different language strategies in different contexts.
- The ability to adapt language to different situations.
- Searching for information from different sources.
- Critically reflecting on the trustworthiness and relevance of your sources.
- Analyzing social phenomena by identifying and discussing causes and consequences and using relevant terminology.
This film project offers students the opportunity to show their knowledge and skills using creative methods. Students were given the chance to work outside of the normal school environment which required them to be responsible and active, show initiative and work as part of a team.
Another example of how “Art and Science” can go hand-in-hand.